Our Managed Broadband Service for schools and academies enables many systems, including internet access via a secure private network designed and built for education.
Managed Broadband includes:
- Access to the network is fast, reliable, cost-effective, and safe
- A total service featuring market leading web filtering from Smoothwall, industry standard Juniper-RX firewalls, and around the clock pro-active monitoring
- South East Grid for Learning (SEGfL), National Education
- Network (NEN) and JISC connections giving inclusive access to dedicated educational content and direct connections to leading Internet Connect Providers including the BBC, Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Amazon Web Services
- A full range of circuit types and speeds are available upon request, including backup redundant connectivity options
- We consistently achieve 99.8% network availability
- We tailor our services to meet your needs with fully inclusive packages and no hidden costs
- Our multi-layered approach to security ensures that your pupils are always safe online while giving you secure, anytime, anywhere access to your school or academy.
Much more than just internet access
The service links all schools and academies together and allows for private data transfer between them, Local Authorities, and other public bodies.
We include Smoothwall internet content filtering, which helps you to meet the “Appropriate Filtering” requirements of the Department for Education “Keeping Children Safe in Education” statutory guidance.
We are able to offer a full range of connection types and speeds and can tailor connections to meet your requirements at market beating prices.
Get started today
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs.