Our technical consultants can offer your school comprehensive and independent advice on what tools, technologies and services will work best for your school. We do not take commission from any suppliers and provide unbiased advice.
We can advise on many areas including but not limited to:
- Networking and ICT Infrastructure: All ICT systems need to be built upon a solid foundation. We can help you ensure that you get the building blocks of your network right
- Hardware: We give independent advice on the right sort of IT devices and equipment that you need to deliver the curriculum your strategy demands. We work with a number of suppliers and test a wide range of equipment to make sure it is appropriate for use within your establishment
- Software and Services: We can advise on the best software and services for use within your school or academy
- Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 is a powerful tool. We can help you to make the most of OneDrive, OneNote Class Notebook, SharePoint, Teams and more
- Google Workplace for Education: Our Google certified consultants can help you to get full use out of your Chromebooks and Google Workspace software.
- Moving to the cloud: We can help you with everything you need to know about the cloud and how to get there.
Strategic Consultancy and Advisory Services
Our consultants can help you not only to put the technology in place that will meet your strategic aims, they can also help you to define your ICT strategy from the ground up.
Our consultants have extensive knowledge of tools and technologies used in a number of schools and how schools set the ICT strategy and aims. We can pass that knowledge on to your senior leadership team to help you set (and achieve) your School’s ICT Strategy.
We can help you understand the Department for Education’s “Realising the potential of technology in education” strategy document and how your school can make the most of its aims and objectives. We can also help you align your strategies with other key documents including the National Curriculum Computing programmes of study and “Keeping Children Safe in Education”.
Get started today.
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs