Preparing data for your school’s census return is a time-consuming process. Not only do you have to keep up with demands for new information, you also need to make sure all your pupil data is maintained and kept up to date.
Our service helps you prepare your census return by checking that the information held on your Schools MIS (SIMS or Arbor) is accurate and complete. We will carry out this check three times per year.
- Full check of your MIS (SIMS or Arbor) data to make sure it is accurate and complete.
- Highlight any omissions in your data prior to census date.
- Produce a dummy return and summary report so you can check it against known school data.
This service is delivered remotely.
The MIS Managed Census Preparation service includes:
- Full checking of your MIS (SIMS or Arbor) data to make sure it is accurate and complete
- Highlighting any omissions in your data prior to census date
- Producing a dummy return and summary report so you can check it against known school data
- An integrity check of your school’s MIS data to identify where there is missing information
- Producing a dummy return and school summary report that you can check against known school data, for example to confirm that special educational needs (SEN) data is up to date
- The second stage of this service involves updating and adding any extra data and producing a return ready for authorisation.
This service is designed for primary and special schools only and is provided remotely. Secondary schools interested in the service are invited to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Get started today
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs.