Our Computing and Classroom ICT consultancy service is designed to help schools use their technology effectively, support teachers to confidently deliver the computing curriculum, use ICT across all subjects and improve learning outcomes.
Sessions can be delivered one-to-one, to a year group team or whole school support as part of a staff meeting or INSET day, or in a live classroom environment.
Computing and Classroom ICT Consultancy
Sessions could include:
- Using Google Workspace in the classroom
- Subject leadership support for the new curriculum
- Support for introducing the NCCE Computing scheme of work
- Assessment of computing
- Computing planning/training/team teaching
- Policy creation
- Using new and exciting tools, sites and apps
- Implementing iPads or other devices into the curriculum
- TA training
- Using ICT/Computing to support specific curriculum subjects such as literacy/maths/science.
Please do contact us if you have a more specific requirement not mentioned above.
Get started today
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs.