Our ICT Property Project Management service helps schools to plan and deliver IT infrastructure and installation.
Our team of experienced PRINCE 2 project managers have delivered the ICT elements of new school builds, temporary accommodation, school extensions and managed the decant of old buildings.
ICT Property Project Management
How does it work?
Our team will meet with you to discuss your IT requirements, liaise with the designers and building contractors to make sure all the IT equipment is planned and installed correctly. Schools ICT can also provide the purchase and instillation of the IT equipment or we can work with existing technical staff to manage the deployment of equipment.
Our project management services are costed on a per project basis. We can provide ad-hoc consultancy style support all the way through to full end to end programme involvement.
The ICT Project Management can include:
- Project Management of IT elements
- Alignment and delivery of electrical, network and wireless points to meet school building plans.
- Management of fibre network installation – liaison between BT Openreach and Building Contractors.
- Budget and financial planningof IT infrastructure
- Procurement and support for server and networking systems, audio visual solutions, staff and student devices
- Requesting quotes from varied suppliers/frameworks to demonstrate best value.
- Attending client and design meetings and reviews
- New and existing sites including extensions, remodels and refurbishments
- Temporary accommodation mobile classroom IT installation and removal
We have experience of DfE, local authority, academy trust and independent building programmes.
Get started today.
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs