We offer a wide range of training sessions for supported MIS systems, these are delivered remotely or onsite at your request. We can also offer twilight training sessions, staff meetings or INSET days.
Our comprehensive scheduled or bespoke training can help with:
- Inducting new staff – both support and teaching staff
- Getting best value from your MIS Software
- School Improvement
- Statutory Returns
- Start and end of academic year prep/processes
- Timetabling and curriculum management
- Academy conversions
- Post-system implementation
Please do contact us if you have a more specific requirement that is not mentioned above or covered in the course outlines on our web site.
For all our current scheduled training sessions, booking instructions and further information, please visit schoolsict.services/training.
Our consultancy services, delivered online with remote access to your school data, or onsite, can help you with:
- Improving how data flows around the school
- Setting up parental communications
- Configuring your MIS to support specific business processes
- Data health check and tidy
- Data exports and mail merges
- Setting up bespoke reports & dashboards
- Tackling changes in pastoral structures
- Setting up curriculum and assessment structures
… and pretty much anything else you could need. Please do contact us if you have a more specific requirement that is not mentioned above.
During our consultancy sessions, not only will we work on your data and make any requested changes, we will also show you how to maintain the information and configuration yourself in the future and resolve any questions or issues that crop up.
We are also able to support schools that might have a specific short-term need during unexpected staff absence.
Get started today.
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs