Cloud Backup protects your school’s cloud data by connecting to your M365 or Google environment and backing up your files and documents securely to our two data centres.
Your cloud backup strategy is a vital cog in a school’s disaster recovery and service continuity plans. We’re here to ensure you deliver these plans quickly, to minimise impact and downtime.
- Data is encrypted and can only be restored to your school – guaranteeing security and privacy whilst ensuring you maintain your Data Protection Act 2018 responsibilities.
- Back up OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange, Teams, OneNote, Class and Staff Notebooks data today. Restore malware-free Microsoft 365 data in the event of deletion.
- Safeguard your critical files and folders on M365 OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange, Teams, and OneNote (including Class and Staff Notebooks) data seamlessly from Microsoft to the Schools ICT Cloud. Restore files instantly, avoiding downtime and ensuring business continuity.
- Data is backed up off-site to the Schools ICT Cloud, ensuring important information is always safe, secure and recoverable.
- Protect your business-critical Google data in a couple of clicks, with no hardware needed and no impact on local bandwidth. Google Backups run daily without intervention, while new users are automatically added and protected.
- Our Google Workspace backup service includes backing up and restoring Google Drive. With this service, you can back up and restore files, folders, shared drives, and trash items. You can recover Google Drive data as a whole or a single item, returning it to its original location.
- Straight forward data restores are undertaken remotely by the Schools ICT team upon request.
Get started today
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs.