Online safety is an ever-growing area for concern in schools. As government expectations in this area frequently change, it is essential that the whole school community is kept regularly informed and educated about the issues they face when online.
We offer the following sessions and services, but can also design bespoke workshops and inputs based on your needs:
- Parents’ awareness presentations
- Staff awareness workshops or annual training
- Support with online safety audits
- Policy audit and creation
- Highlighting useful resources and documents
- Implementation of online safety schemes of work aligned with the government’s Education for a Connected World framework.
Please do contact us if you have a more specific requirement not mentioned above.
Get started today.
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs