Our Managed IT support service has been designed in consultation with schools to provide a fully managed and cost-effective IT support solution.
Our team works with a range of schools with differing strategies and educational aims. We know how crucial it is for your school to have a smooth-running IT system and to have qualified professional support on hand if things do go wrong.
Managed IT Support includes:
- Access to a team of educational ICT specialists
- Remote support and monitoring of all your school computers
- Incidents and requests are acted upon quickly
- Support is available via our web portal, in person, by phone or by email
- Regular service review meetings allow your school to feedback on our service and to strategically plan for the future
- New hardware and software is installed as part of the service
- Support of your SIMS or Arbor MIS systems comes as standard.
Regular Onsite Support
As an alternative to our fully managed IT support package, our Regular Onsite Support Service provides a way to get scheduled ad hoc technical assistance.
Our skilled technicians work with you to plan any future developments. We are technology independent and skilled across a wide range of the technologies commonly used in education and not-for-profit sectors.
Our team can help with business cases, options papers, decisions on the use of the hardware, instillation of new equipment and advice on how best to support different staff groups.
Get started today
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs.