This service creates the new academic year in SIMS (Schools Information Management System). It helps you carry out essential administrative tasks such as setting up registers and ensures all your records are complete and up to date.
You can choose whether to have the service delivered remotely or at your school.
End of Year Administration Key Benefits:
- Creates the new academic year and deals with all promotion issues
- Updates your school’s records quickly and easily
- Manages administrative tasks such as setting up attendance registers, allocating pupils to classes and printing out class lists.
End of Year Administration Service Details
The MIS managed End of Year service will:
- Create the new academic year and deal with all promotion issues
- Update your school’s records quickly and easily
- Manage administrative tasks such as setting up attendance registers, allocating pupils to classes and printing out class lists
- Set up your pastoral structure
- Deal with leavers
- Prepare common transfer files (CTFs) ready for uploading to the Department for Education’s website
- Map staff promotions
- Change pupil status from ‘offered’ to ‘accepted’
- Allocate pupils to classes
- Set up attendance registers
- Print your class lists and registers for the first week of the new academic year
- Set up the attendance patterns for your part-time pupils once they’ve been admitted
- Carry out housekeeping routines.
Get started today
Our Consultants provide a high level of infrastructure, network and server support and are on site to engage with the School Senior Leadership Team on planning and developing technical solutions that are tailored to meet your current and future needs.